The Paloma - A refreshing Mexican cocktail with grapefruit and tequila!
- ¼ cup tequila
- ¼ cup club soda
- ¼ cup fresh grapefruit juice
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp sugar
- Small plate with sugar
- Grapefruit wedge
- Sprinkle sugar on a small plate, cut grapefruit in half, rubbing outer edge of cocktail glass on grapefruit to wet, rub rim of glass in sugar.
- In your cocktail glass combine grapefruit juice, lime juice, and sugar, mixing until sugar dissolves.
- Add tequila, club soda, and ice.
- Garnish with a wedge of grapefruit and enjoy!