Plum-Blackberry Cobbler Cocktail Recipe Via
- 2 fl. oz. (30ml) Ginger-Plum Syrup (recipe follows)
- 5-7 slices of fresh ginger
- 3 blackberries, plus more for garnish
- 1 fl. oz. (15ml) lime juice
- 2 fl. oz. (30ml) bourbon
- 2 slices plum for garnish (optional)
1. Add syrup, fresh ginger, and blackberries into a shaker and smash several times with the muddler until juices are released; add lime juice, bourbon, and top with ice cubes. Cap the shaker and shake vigorously until well combined, about 20-30 seconds.
2. Pour mixture into glass, half filled with ice, and garnish with cucumber slices and blueberries. Serve chilled.