Frozen Pineapple Mango Margarita Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups frozen mango chunks
- 1 1/4 cups frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/4 cup simple syrup
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed clementine juice (about 6 clementines)
- Juice of 1 large lime
- 8 ounces silver tequila
- Ice cubes as needed (about 10)
- Add all the ingredients with the exception of the ice to the blender and blend until smooth.
- Add ice until you reach desired consistency.
- Serve with salted or sugar rimmed glass if desired! Enjoy!
Recipe Via Fabtastic Eats