Champagne Margaritas Recipe Via the kitchen is my playground
- 4 T.Rose’s Sweetened Lime Juice
- 2 oz.white tequila
- 2 oz.Triple Sec
- 1 T.fresh squeezed lime juice
- 6 oz.brut champagne/sparkling wine
For Sugared Rims & Garnish:
- About 1 T.turbinado sugar (sugar in the raw)
- About 1 T.granulated sugar
- Lime wedges
- FOR SUGARED RIMS: Combine turbinado and granulated sugar in a shallow dish. Wet the rim of each glass, all the way around, with a lime wedge. Dip each rim into the sugar to coat. Set aside.
- FOR MARGARITAS: Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the Rose’s Sweetened Lime Juice, tequila, Triple Sec, fresh lime juice, and champagne. Gently shake two or three times.
- Strain into the prepared glasses and garnish each with a lime wedge.