Bacardi Lightning Bug Cocktail Recipe
- 6 mint leaves
- 12 blueberries
- 1/2 can frozen BACARDI® Mixers Margarita Mix (thawed)
- 1/2 cup BACARDI® Superior
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1 Tbsp Grade A maple syrup
- 1 pinch cayenne or to taste
- Put three mint leaves and 6 blueberries in the bottom of double old fashioned glasses and mash them with a muddler or the back of a spoon.
- Put the frozen BACARDI® Mixers Margarita Mix, the BACARDI® Superior, blueberries, maple syrup and cayenne in a blender or food processor and blend until thoroughly combine. Strain to remove any solids.
- Fill glasses with crushed ice; add the rum and blueberry mixture and garnish with more mint and blueberries.